Microchanneling, also known as microneedling, combined with powerful growth factor serum creates a new paradigm for advanced scientific skincare and rejuvenation! The microchanneling system virtually erases wrinkles, improves the appearance of acne and traumatic scars, reduces acne inflammation, has very minimal downtime, and is SAFE on all skin types!
Microchanneling simulates injury to the skin which stimulates the natural wound healing cascade and hyper-activates collagen production. A topical treatment serum containing bone marrow growth factors paired with hyaluronic acid (two things naturally found in the skin) is applied during and after the treatment to boost collagen and minimize downtime. There is little to NO downtime with this procedure! Microchanneling is fantastic as an anti-aging procedure and for concerns such as scarring, wrinkles, fine lines, laxity, and pigmentation.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Who can microchanneling be performed on?
Q: How long should I wait in between treatments?
- – Every 2-4 weeks, depending on the condition being treated.
Q: How many treatments will I need?
- -For light anti-aging, 1-3 treatments may be sufficient.
- -For deeper wrinkles, acne scarring and laxity of the skin in areas other than the face (e.g. arms, abdomen, knees) 5 or more treatments may be required to achieve desired results.
- -For management of stretch marks and surgical or keloid scars usually up to 8-10 treatments are required, spaced apart every 5-6 weeks.
- -There is no limit to the number of treatments that one can receive as long as adequate time passes in between each treatment.
Q: What will this improve the appearance of?
Q: How long is the downtime?
Q: How will my face look immediately following treatment?
Q: How long before I can expect to see results?
- – Skin plumping and improvement in fine lines and laxity will be noticeable immediately and persist for a few days after the treatment. Approximately two weeks after the treatment, new collagen formation will begin with noticeable improvement in the appearance of your skin. This new collagen production will peak at 3 months.
Q: Are there any contraindications?
- – Pregnancy
- – Conditions that seriously impair the immune system, such as cancer, active herpes outbreaks, and autoimmune conditions.
- – Because microchanneling should not be used on open lesions or pustules, this treatment is not appropriate for patients with active acne.
- – Stop the use of retinol at least 4 days before treatment.
Q: How much will each treatment cost?
|Face (fine lines & wrinkles)||$300||$750.00 (Package of 3)|
|Face (acne scars)||$300||$1,000.00 (Package of 4)|
|Face and Neck||$400||$1,000.00 (Package of 3)|
|Neck||$300||$750.00 (Package of 3)|
|Décolletage||$325||$825.00 (Package of 3)|
|Arms||$330 – $375||$850 – $975 (Package of 3)|
|Knees||$300||$750.00 (Package of 3)|
|Lower abdomen (stretch marks)||$375||$1,300.00 (Package of 4)|
Microchanneling With Growth Factors
Click here for Pre and Post Care Instructions.